Designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, the EX50 features not only a huge flow capacity, but also a compact size that is unmatched by competitors for a 50mm wastegate.
- Supplied with a 13psi spring
- 7psi and 9psi springs also available that can be ganged together with the supplied 13psi spring in various combinations to allow boost pressures of 7, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22 and 29psi.
- Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel
- Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminium – much stronger & harder than 6061
- Flow tests show that for the same valve lift, the EX50 outflows its nearest competitor by 18%
- Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
- Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
- 90° banjo-style boost hose connectors
- V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adaptors (base flange is compatible with TiAl 44 flange when used with GFB adaptor)
EX50 50mm Wastegate